A small bathroom comes with its share of problems — if it’s not the storage, it’s the ventilation; if it’s not comfort, it’s the safety, if it’s not the lighting, it’s the shower.
Sometimes you may just feel like starting a demolition and calling in the expert bathroom renovators. Luckily, you don’t have to. You can get more out of your tiny bathroom with these hacks
- Add the second shower rod in the shower to create space for other items.
- Fix a towel rack or bar behind the bathroom or shower door to store your towels.
- Add modern lighting in the bathroom to give it an elegant look. People will not even notice how small your bathroom is.
- Get a large mirror to give the impression of a much larger bathroom. You can as well use small square mirrors as décor.
- Use adhesive hooks to hang your hair tools inside the cabinet door.
- Store perfumes in a spice rack. You can as well store frequently used beauty products on a spinning spice rack.
- Use a wine rack to store hair products including hair sprays, shampoo, creams, and lotions. The wine rack can also double up as a towel holder. To saves more space, roll the towels instead of folding.
- Attach StickOnPods to the cabinet door and store lips sticks, nail polish, face creams, eyeliners, mascara and other small personal items.
- Use a magnetic strip to keep track of your pins, tweezers, hair clips and nail clippers. You can as well add a magnetic board to your bathroom wall to store your makeups.
- You can use a magazine holder to store hair dryer, curling iron, and flat iron. You can as well decorate the holder to give it a glamorous appeal.
- Hangers come in handy for holding your favorite magazine or book. You can as well add a shelf on top of the bathroom door frame to store books and magazines
- To maximize the counter space, add a stacked plate holder/rack.
- Keep your bathroom sink clean and clear.
- To add more space to your shower, add an extra curtain rod.
- Remove the drawers from the bathroom cabinets to free more space.